Accelerate Your Impact Investing Journey
The Toniic Activator Series is a systematic overview of the portfolio approach to impact investing for High Net Worth Individuals, Family Offices and Foundations. The Goal of the series is to give “Activators,” as we at Toniic call those who are new to impact investing or investing in general, the basic tools they need to start deploying a portfolio.
Our new and comprehensive Activator Curriculum will be delivered over a three-year period and consists of roughly 23 learning modules delivered in 3 phases: Basics, Portfolio Construction and Intermediate.
Join Others on Their Journey
The Activator Cohort is an additional offering for Toniic members wanting to go deeper with this content in a small group with accountability and support. The Cohort coincides with the delivery of monthly learning modules in the Activator Series.
- Cohort Kickoff Session: Overview of the course, learning objectives, meet cohort-mates, identify any special requests from participants, identify personal goals and learning objectives
- Activator Series Modules for Basics: Seven, one- hour content webinars delivering the Cohort 2020 Basics (Phase One) Curriculum
- Cohort Study Groups: Seven facilitated one-hour Study Group Calls to deepen your learning experience, share resources, answer questions and help participants put information to practice. Study group Zoom calls are on the 3rd Tuesday of the month
- Assignments/ Exercises in between monthly modules and cohort study groups
- Cohort Closing Session: Next Steps -The final session of the Basics Module, this is a guided peer-learning session to explore how you will take your next steps, what support you need from the community, what resources you will draw upon, what accountability you would like with your peers, and what is your one key next step
- Cohort Buddy: We encourage members in the cohort to partner up with one other participant to travel through the journey together for support, accountability and to deepen relationships