Why Toniic members invested in CRDC

Currently, only 16% of all plastic produced globally is recycled, while the remaining 84% is incinerated, goes to a landfill, or pollutes the environment. Despite growing restrictions on single-use plastic in certain countries, the global … Read more

Why Toniic members invested

“I have heard so much about Toniic” is a sentence our team members often hear when we introduce ourselves to various players in the impact investing ecosystem – investors, entrepreneurs, fund managers and more – … Read more

CapShift

When you start to explore how your money can bring deeper meaning, then you start on an extraordinary journey of adventure.

Bain Capital

When you start to explore how your money can bring deeper meaning, then you start on an extraordinary journey of adventure.