Toniic Tracer is a new platform that enables investors, entrepreneurs, and funds to share and compare data about impact investments, along with corresponding goals, performance, and outcomes.
Toniic created Tracer with the goal to create alignment between these different audiences by facilitating a common structure for reporting intentions and outcomes. We hope that this will ease the reporting burden for issuers and make it easier for investors to deploy more capital to impact.
Toniic Tracer is the new core platform for T100, Toniic’s longitudinal study of the progress of impact investors toward activating entire portfolios for impact.
Take a look:
Why use Tracer?
Benefits to Investors
- Integrated portfolio view from a financial and impact perspective
- On-demand dashboard of portfolio level charts
- Portfolio-level impact reporting
- Community sourced charts per investment
- Access a large Diirectory of imapctful investments
- Consistent, concise impact reports
Benefits to Issuers (Enterprises and Funds)
- Report metrics to multiple investors through one platform
- Generate impact reports for your own use based on emerging standards
- Compare how investors perceive your enterprise or fund
- Increase exposure to investors